Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sunday Playlist - 6/7/09

This week's playlist: Will Oldham aka Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - This week's playlist choice was again decided by a concert I'm going to as I'm seeing Bonnie 'Prince' Billy play this Thursday at the Southgate House. Oldham has become one of my favorite musicians over the last couple years. He's performed under a number of different names, with the most latest and most prolific being the Bonnie 'Prince' Billy moniker. Last year's Lie Down in the Light was one of my favorite albums from 2008. Looking forward to the show this week!

Songs:

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - A Minor Place
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Easy Does It
Palace Music - Work Hard/Play Hard
Matt Sweeney & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - My Home is the Sea
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - The Seedling
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - So Everyone
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Beware Your Only Friend
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Death To Everyone
Tweaker (featuring Will Oldham) - Happy Child
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I Am Goodbye
Soulsavers (featuring Will Oldham) - Through My Sails
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I See a Darkness

No comments: