Wednesday, May 04, 2005

i'm just a face in the clouds

went to the reds game tonight against the cardinals. it was, predictably, pretty boring and pathetic. but going with my dad's dental study club is always fun, and it was cool this year with jeff, elly, and jess coming with dad, tim, christy, and myself. it was cold too, but that didn't stop me from getting my annual frozen lemonade. it also figures that the reds would score their only runs in the 9th after we'd left, but oh well they still lost.

i picked up the revenge of the sith soundtrack today. it's good, a lot more brooding and aggressive as a whole, compared to some of the other soundtracks. that's expected though, considering the plot of the movie. the album came with a dvd, which has music videos of songs from all six movies, and they play out a basic timeline of the events from the whole saga. it also contains new shots from episode 3; this movies going to be insanely good, no matter how terrible the dialogue is.

i drove past springmeyer elementary today on my way home, and saw some crazy guy in a black pickup doing donuts on their baseball infield, stirring up a huge cloud of dust. it was pretty funny.

jess has pinkeye, and so my eyes have been itching all day. as usual, i'm sure it's just in my head, but if i get it she gonna get a beat down.

No comments: