Monday, September 05, 2005

the screen is us and we're t.v.

tim and elly have the pictures from the wedding that were taken by the photographer up on tim's website, but since most of you probably won't go visit it, i thought i'd share some of my highlights with you all.

i'm not sure who told the wedding photographer that i was obsessed with smeagol, but he made sure to incorporate it into his pre-wedding photos, which i thought was good of him. look at how crazy my eyes are. just holding a ring makes my body go into gollum mode. i can't even control it.









here's me entertaining the crowd with my hilarious and insightful toast.








and here's tim and elly's response. they're good at pretending i'm funny. that was probably when i was talking about how tim told my parents they should name me "treetrunk" when i was born.

and here's a nice picture of jess and myself at the reception.
if any of you are still interested in seeing more of the pictures (i promise most of them aren't of me) you can see them here on tim's webpage

No comments: