Thursday, November 02, 2006

crucify the ego before it's far too late

When our forefathers were laying down the foundations of this republic, I don't think they intended for us to feel as dirty after voting as I do right now, having finished filling out my absentee ballot. That said, Vote-Smart is a really good site that Justin had pointed out on his blog. Most candidates didn't answer the NPAT questions, but for those that did, it is a really helpful guide.

How did I ever use the Internet without RSS feeds? I know that this isn't exactly new to all the uber-savvy web geeks out there, but its something i just ignored until the other day. Now instead of going to twenty or thirty different websites checking for updates (or forgetting to check many sites) all I do is go to Bloglines to get all my updates at once. It's amazing how much simpler it makes checking updates and getting news online.

I had no idea that Nirvana's
Live! Tonight! Sold Out! VHS video was coming out on DVD next week.

I'm planning a major overhaul of the layout and content of this blog when I find the time. There's a good chance it won't be till after this quarter ends in December, but we'll see.

No comments: