Friday, December 29, 2006

a loaded gun won't set you free

Some big gaps in updating again from me that I could blame on the holidays, which would be partially true, and also on the fact that I've enjoyed being lazy the last few days. In my defense, I have accomplished some of things of my winter break to-do list, but not as many as I'd like. Revamping the layout of this site is one of the things I still hope to accomplish in the next few days, but if I don't, the first couple weeks of the quarter should still give me some time to do it.

I'm also working on the 2006 Davie Awards. I'm sure you all just breathed a great sigh of relief after reading that. Rest assured, you can sleep easier knowing you'll get to find out all my favorites from the past year. I know you've just been dying to find out.

No comments: