Thursday, September 06, 2007

the ones that can help themselves

A lot has been happening lately. Complications arose that have prevented Austin from closing on the house yet, so I'm currently staying at my parents house with nearly all of my things relatively inaccessible while they're stored in Austin's parents' garage. I have the next couple days off of work, so hopefully I can do some hunting for a better job.

As you can see, I've made another change to the layout of my blog. I wasn't satisfied with the new theme, but I'm not sure how I feel about this one either. Feel free to comment.

3 comments:

dougie said...

don't like it. change it back.

Anonymous said...

get outta my house

Rob said...

i dont like it davey....it's too plain.

you've got more character than that, and your blog should too.