Sunday, April 13, 2008

every kingdom of rain comes pouring down

It has been far too long since my last post, but I do feel that I have some valid excuses for my lack of updates. Two weeks ago I ended up coming down with another cold and (most likely) step throat. I got over that just in time for this past week, where I babysat four kids for eleven hours each day. Needless to say that was exhausting and left me with no time for anything else. The good news is I've been made full-time at work, which means I will now be getting benefits. Jess' senior recital at Xavier was last weekend and she did a fantastic job. Robby and I got tickets to see Radiohead in Indianapolis in August, so that's something to look forward to. I haven't posted any photos in awhile either, so here's one from this past week:

2 comments:

Rob said...

yay for Radiohead.

yay for pictures of Dave's crotch.

yay for working full time.

Austin said...

Those feet are hot.