Thursday, August 21, 2008

take their passage into night

I apologize for the lack of updates, which is the result of both a lot going on and my (failing) continual effort to limit my computer usage for the sake of my arm.

There have been some big changes lately. First off, I sold my Canon Powershot S3 IS camera, and bought a new Sony A200 DSLR. I only have the standard 18-55mm kit lens but I hope to get Sony's 55-200mm lens soon.

The bigger and better news is that I finally have a new job. Starting Monday I will be a new claims processor for Great American Insurance. It may end up being boring, but the pay is nice and it gets me out of Circuit City. The real test will be how my wrist and arm fair being in front of the computer for eight hours a day.

I just got back from Daufuskie Island in South Carolina with Jess and her family. The island was beautiful and we had great weather most of the time. It was great to get out of Cincinnati for a few days.

No comments: