Monday, February 23, 2009

big in japan


About a month ago, I was approached on Flickr by a writer for the South Korean version of ELLE Girl magazine, explaining that she would like to feature some of my WALL-E photos in a piece she was doing. She explained what the piece was about (something about people taking pictures of their toys), and I agreed. I sent in several pictures and this is the one they ran (on page 378, so I guess WALL-E isn't exactly front-page material).

Yes, they mispelled "lonely." They asked me to write some things with my photos, but I do not have a translation of what that blurb actually says. The "Lonley Wall-E" and "Why Me?" are their doing, not mine, so the Korean writing might not be what I wrote either. I'm contacting the person I've been in touch with to see if I can get a translation.
Anyways, kinda cool to see my stuff get printed.

No comments: