Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday Playlist - 5/3/09

I'm starting a new feature where I'll be attempting to put up a new playlist every Sunday over on my Blip.fm page.* This week I'm starting it off with one of my all-time favorite singers: the great Mark Lanegan. I highly recommend checking him out.

Songs:

Mark Lanegan - One Way Street
Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You
Mark Lanegan - Ugly Sunday
Mark Lanegan - Methamphetamine Blues
Mark Lanegan - Hit the City
Queens of the Stone Age - In the Fade
Queens of the Stone Age - Song for the Dead
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan - Deus Ibi Est
Soulsavers - Revival
Soulsavers - Paper Money
The Gutter Twins - Idle Hands
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullaby
Soulsavers - No Expectations



*Blip's setup sadly will only let you have one playlist at a time, so each week I'll be deleting last week's playlist and replacing it with the new one.

No comments: