Thursday, March 11, 2004

bootcamp burkee responds

i finally received a postcard from burkee today! he talks about bootcamp, and he gave me info to contact him, so i'll share the whole thing with you all as well:

March 4, 2004

Hey Dave, by the time this reaches you it should be our birthday or a little passed. I have been in actual Basic for about a week now. Its tough, but I am dealing. The reception battalion I was at before was boring we were there for about 2 weeks. My address is as follows:

PVT Burkee, Jason
C Co. 1st BN, 50th Inf, RN# 407
Infantry Training Brigade
Fort Benning, GA 31905-4295

It's long but hey... it's a big base. My graduation is in early June. If/when I make it. I'll talk to you later.

Your Friend,
Jason Burkee

P.S. Srry if I spelled your name wrong :/


So that's it. Everyone be sure to send him your greetins and encouragement, I'm sure he could use it. Also, feel free to post his contact info on your own blogs to spread it around.

No comments: