Sunday, April 25, 2004

i talked for hours to your wallet photograph

sometimes my lack of common sense and/or willpower real disturbs me. apparently somewhere in my little brain, it has been decided that it would be a good idea to wait till after church, before work at 4:30, the day before it is due, to start my history paper. that's a good plan. oh, and don't even think about reading the three articles you need to write on beforehand; you don't need to do that. and it doesn't matter that you also have to do another english journal, because you've already used up your freebie and missed another one. no, waiting till now is the smart thing, dave. don't worry, you're doing a good job.

and yet, i'm still distracting myself even now: checking NFL draft results, reading about Justin's Adventures With The Mother From Stupidville, etc. at least i was smart enough to give my sister the UT2004 cd to hide from me till after wednesday, so i can work on this paper and my japanese history midterm. there's no way i'd get anything done with that around. looks like i'm gonna have to just turn on the b.s. machine and let it crank out another paper.

No comments: