Thursday, April 29, 2004

when you seek me you destroy me

so i heard Velvet Revolver's single 'Slither' for the first time the other day, and i have to say, i really like everything I've heard from them so far. their cover of 'Money' for the italian job, 'Set Me Free', and now 'Slither' have all been quality songs. Slither especially reminds me of STP's album "No. 4", which is definately not a bad thing, but i hope VR sounds like more than just STP 2.0 and adds some GnR flavor to the mix. can't wait for their album, and hopefully they'll tour here soon.

wow, i wish i could write this easily about my dumb english paper. i hate having to worry about school so much. i've drank two red bulls, and i'm still tired as crap... what a waste that stuff is.

news to smile about... i have an interview with the delhi park people tomorrow for the same summer job dougie got, so hopefully everything goes well.

No comments: