Thursday, June 17, 2004

light my candles in a daze cause i've found God

i'm finally finding time to update. i feel like i'm really busy now that i'm working full time at the park. i like it, we don't work too hard and we get plenty of downtime, like how my boss Howie let's us go for lunch around 11:30 till 1, and we cool down in the air-conditioned lodge from around 3 till we leave at 4. but really, we earn that. it's so rediculously hot working out in the sun, we need the time to cool down at the end of the day. i've been so tired, getting up at 6 is killing me.

got my grades from UC. i did well, and i even got a C in the class i failed the exam in, so that was good. BUT, i have an Incomplete in japanese history, so i hope he just didn't finish his grades yet. otherwise he must not have received my final that i emailed to him twice. hopefully i can get this worked out. but now i need to go cut grass before i head in for a half day at work.

No comments: