Saturday, November 13, 2004

i've been around all the pawns you've gagged and bound

i'm sure you will all be as thrilled to learn as i was that michael moore is planning on making a sequel to fahrenheit 9/11. as moore himself says "fifty-one percent of the american people lacked information (in this election), and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth." the very fact that someone like michael moore would throw out the word "truth" takes the idea of irony to a whole new level.


in other news, maybe due to my blasphemous comments about halo 2, my body seems bound determined to kill me. first i start off with the whole congested sinuses, sore throat, and cough. needless to say, i've been up the past three nights trying just to breath, never mind sleep (which explains why i'm on here at 5 am). the pile of used tissues in my garbage can is staggering. then my congestion becomes so severe that my nose starts bleeding because i've been blowing it so much. then the nice white sores appear in my throat. and now my head is so backed up the mucus has decided to start coming out my eyes along with my nose (apparently we shouldn't have joked about my eyes bleeding doug, that's probably next). i don't want it to sound like i'm complaining, but it's only 5 am and i can't sleep, so i've got to talk about something to entertain myself.

No comments: