Thursday, June 01, 2006

you probably think this song is about you

i finished my last long paper for my big history class and took an exam in another class yesterday, so i can finally exhale and relax. i only have two exams left next week, neither of which will be too difficult.

half-life 2: episode 1 comes out today, which means that once i get home i'll be shutting myself up in my room. i'll have to find some way to drag myself out again for class tonight. i also need to install my new 250gb hard drive. it will be so nice not having to worry about disc space or having to uninstall a game in order to install and play another one.

i'm really excited about our new house for next year. i really don't feel like spending three more months in our apartment. it's a nice place, but our house is better. and i hate the area. getting out of corryville is something i'm looking forward to the most. plus our apartment is just way too hot.

well i'm home from work now, and episode 1 is almost finished unlocking all the files...

No comments: