Saturday, March 17, 2007

the face of your own stability

Exam week is over and Spring Break has arrived! I am very glad to be finished with this quarter. Hopefully I can get a lot of things done that I want to accomplish over break. My room is a mess and I really need to get all my paperwork in order. Getting some more work done on my senior project wouldn't hurt either. I'm also going to try to do some of the recreational reading that I've been wanting to, since I have books piling up on the "to read" list. First I've been digging into Shane Claiborne's The Irresistible Revolution, which has been excellent so far.

My March Madness picks have been less than impressive after the first round, but there hasn't been any long term damage... yet. That could change in a big way today, and I'm certainly not holding my breathe about doing well this year.

No comments: