Wednesday, November 28, 2007

asylums with doors open wide


New photos are up again. I went out to Mt. Airy today and ended up with some really nice pictures from an area with a pond. I was really happy with how they turned out. I also went to Mt. Echo to try taking some picture of downtown from up there, but most of the shots ended up looking like rubbish thanks to the glaring sun. I may still throw them online for the heck of it, but that remains to be seen. Most of my photos of St. William Church in Price Hill didn't end up as well as I'd like either. A few more random photos have been added to that section as well. As usual, feedback is always welcome.

edit: I've gone ahead and thrown a collection of black and white photos online as well. They're a hodge-podge of pictures that I have online already and some ones I haven't posted before. I tried to include as few repeats as possible. You can see them here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the pictures of the foilage, but not of the dead thing's skeleton. ew.

Davie said...

Ha ha, you said "foilage". Good job, Marge Simpson. :p

Anonymous said...

i know :-)

Anonymous said...

Dave,

Your pictures are very impressive. You have a good eye for composition, especially since you have never shown much interest in art, at least not in your recent (high school, college) years.

You'll have to burn these to CD so we can send them to grandpa B. He'd be very impressed, and would say "that lens cuts a sharp piicture". (He always says that). Then he'd want a camera just like yours!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I clicked "other", not "anonymous"!

Anonymous said...

how do you pronounce piicture, anonymus dad?
like the photos.