Monday, November 19, 2007

call me the hunter

I've decided that I'll be enjoying the holiday season considerably less this year since I will be working at Circuit City. I can't even stand shopping during the holidays, and I can already tell that having to work amongst the throngs of half-crazed shoppers might drive me mad. The thought of my 4 a.m., 15-hour shift the day after Thanksgiving is almost enough to ruin Turkey Day.
---
I went over to St. Joseph's Cemetery today and spent some time walking around and taking pictures with my camera. I went ahead and threw the best of the bunch into a flickr album. Anyone who is interested can check them out there.

4 comments:

dougie said...

That's a cool cemetery. Almost all of my dad's family is buried there.

Rob said...

hey, a post about yourself!

woo hoo! no bengals! no politics!

Anonymous said...

put my apple and banana pictures up

Anonymous said...

some nice shots
a generational thing
g-ma
me
you
don't know 'bout dad