Monday, January 07, 2008

black mirror knows no reflection

Jess and I went skiing at Perfect North last Friday, making it the first time in at least six years that I've skied. I got the hang of everything just fine. It was only Jess' second time skiing, and I thought she caught on really well by the end of the day. We picked the perfect day to go, too; we'd thought about going that Wednesday but the temperature was in single digits all day which would have been horrible, and clearly this sixty-degree weather we have now wouldn't have been good. Hopefully I won't wait another six years before I go again.

3 comments:

Justin Hall said...

i also didn't die recently while skiing. sweetness! i guess it really does stick with you more than you expect.

(eagerly awaiting the davies)

Rob said...

oh God, don't encourage the davies...i was fairly sure he forgot about them

Davie said...

Lol, nope, sorry Rob. They are coming, I just need time to finish.