Friday, June 06, 2008

like a sun against my head



Cin Weekly has started their second annual Capture Cincinnati photography competition, in which local photographers submit their photos in a contest. The photos with the most votes will be featured in the book Cin Weekly will publish.

I created an account weeks ago, but I just now got around to uploading some of my shots. The competition is pretty stiff, and I simply cannot compete with some of the people who clearly have A) Better photography skills, B) More expensive and nicer cameras, C) A solid knowledge of Photoshop, or D) All of the above. That said, feel free to create an account and vote for my photos, if you should feel so inclined.

2 comments:

Rob said...

LOL one of the photos for capture cincinnati is a picture of yourself?

Davie said...

Yup. I am Cincinnati.

And if you're going to bother looking at my submissions, I'd appreciate if you could take 30 seconds to register and then vote for them at the same time. :D