Saturday, February 14, 2004

birthday list

So I'm trying to come up with a good birthday list for my upcoming 19th (on march 9). Here's what I've got going so far:

X-Box
-KotOR
-Madden 2004
-Project Gotham Racing 2
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
-Crimson Skies: HRtR
-Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
-Fuzion Frenzy
-Simpsons: Hit & Run
-DVD Playback Kit

DVDs
-Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 1
-Gladiator
-Enemy at the Gates
-Indiana Jones Trilogy
-Alien: Director's Cut
-Aliens: Special Edition
-Platoon
-Attack of the Clones

CDs
-Led Zeppelin: II
-Hendrix: Are You Experienced? & Electric Ladyland
-Nirvana: Bleach & Incesticide
-Smashing Pumpkins: Gish

Ok, so that's all I got for now. Wow, now that I look at it, it's actually a bunch of stuff. But it's not very varied. Anyone got any additional items to suggest?

No comments: