Tuesday, May 11, 2004

curl like smoke and breathe again

just a few random things. first, i spent the better part of the afternoon working with my brother to get all the spyware crap off of my computer, but i think we finally have the majority of it gone. there was way more than i thought. no more imesh for me. and i'm now going to monitor my computer with four different programs, instead of just adaware.

second, the delhi job is pretty much in the bag. i know i should be thankful for the opportunity to make all this money, but i have mixed feelings about the whole thing. i'm not at all excited about working full time seven days a week this summer. i really think it's gonna to wear me down and seriously put a dent in the whole fun factor of summer break. plus heat and allergies are going to suck big time. hopefuly it'll be worth it.

No comments: