Saturday, May 08, 2004

too much trippin' and my soul's worn thin

so the delhi people told me at my job interview last week that they would get in touch with me this week, which of course they did not. so i called them today, and the lady basically told me that they were impressed with my interview, but they needed to make sure everyone was going to get all the hours they wanted and they were still working things out, blah blah blah, so they were planning on reaching a decision by the middle of next week and they'd get ahold of me then. yeah... right.

i guess we'll see how that goes. i'd be great to get this job, and i'm not gonna be real happy if i don't, but i suppose i need to start looking around for alternatives just in case. i don't really have any idea where else to look for a full-time summer job. nick & tom's is actually worse in the summer; business is super slow compared to the winter, so they need less people for each shift.

i'm so sick of freakin' spyware. i thought i'd got rid of it all, and now it seems to be back in full force. random popups all the time that the google toolbar does not block, and they're not all from imesh, because they show up even when it's not running. oh, and my homepage keeps getting reset to some site, but the site always has an error and never loads. and adaware either doesn't pick this stuff up or doesn't remove it properly because it's still here. i'm so fed up that i decided i'm going to get rid of imesh. rob told me there's an imesh lite version without spyware, so i may give that a try. i also downloaded itunes, but i probably will want an alternative (free) program to use along with that anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so emo... Wtf is this blog website? Super emo...

But yeah. I feel ya. Take care!