Sunday, February 04, 2007

last chance to lose control

Congratulations Colts! I couldn't be happier for them. I was really afraid they might choke again after that kickoff, but they ended up playing a solid game. It's so nice to see the Super Bowl won by such classy people as Manning, Dungy, Marvin Harrison, and the like. It was a fairly sloppy game but still a fun one. Congratulations to the Bears for their good season, too. I have nothing against them and they played well in the mediocre NFC. But they should be proud of their season , and Lovie Smith seems like a good man as well from what I hear.

There weren't too many memorable commercials this year. As usual a lot of companies tried too hard. I still think the Kevin Federline commercial by Nationwide was the best. The Coke spoof of Grand Theft Auto was another favorite. As usual there were some good ones by Budweiser too.

edit: Oh yeah, the one Sierra Mist commercial where Jim Gaffigan had a beard comb-over was good too. He was hilarious last month when Jess and I saw him at the Taft Theater. I never got to talk about that but here's the picture we got with him:



No comments: