Monday, April 02, 2007

gravity always wins

I can't say I'm too excited for tonight's NCAA basketball championship, as I fear a second straight title for Florida. Honestly, I'll be more angry about a Florida win than by an Ohio State loss, if that makes any sense. I cannot stand the arrogant style of play from Joakim Noah, Corey Brewer, or their teammates; constant screaming, fist-pumping, bragging, and taunting. I'm so tired of seeing Noah's ugly mug howling like a beast like he's a superstar, and then turning around and showing his true colors by going 2-7 on free throws. Of course UCLA had to self-destruct against Florida by coming out colder than Hilary Clinton in the second half after only being down six points, simultaneously propelling Florida into the title game and torpeedoing my pathetic bracket's last hope for redemption. I've been waiting for OSU to choke the entire tournament, and although they have come close a few times, so far they have survived. If this game opens anything like the NCAA BCS Championship football game, with an OSU breakaway dunk or something like that, I'm turning it off before I see Florida dismantle them the rest of the game.

No comments: